An Integrated Health and
Specialists In Back Care, Sports Injury & Musculoskeletal Pain Treatments
The Emmett Technique
The Emmett Technique: Relieve Pain and Improve Body Function
The Emmett Technique is a non-invasive and gentle form of physical therapy that can be used to alleviate pain and discomfort throughout the body. Developed by Ross Emmett, this technique involves the application of light pressure and gentle taps on specific points on the body.
How Does the Emmett Technique Work?
The Emmett Technique works by stimulating the body's natural healing processes. It involves the use of light pressure and gentle taps on specific points on the body, which can help to release tension and relieve pain. By targeting these specific points, the Emmett Technique can also help to improve the function of muscles, joints and other body systems.
What Can the Emmett Technique Treat?
The Emmett Technique can be used to treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries
- And more
Benefits of the Emmett Technique
The Emmett Technique has several benefits, including:
- Non-invasive: The Emmett Technique is a non-invasive therapy that does not require any drugs or surgery. It is a safe and natural way to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Gentle: The technique involves the use of light pressure and gentle taps, making it a gentle and relaxing therapy.
- Quick results: Many people experience immediate relief from pain and discomfort after just one session.
- Improved mobility: The Emmett Technique can help to improve the function of muscles and joints, which can lead to improved mobility and range of motion.
- Holistic: The technique considers the body as a whole, rather than just treating individual symptoms.
How Can the Emmett Technique Help You?
If you suffer from chronic pain, have a sports injury or are looking for a natural way to improve your body's function, the Emmett Technique may be able to help you. This gentle and non-invasive therapy can be used to alleviate pain and discomfort throughout the body, and can also help to improve mobility and range of motion.